Saturday 12 May 2018

Day 3055 & 3056 (12 & 13/05/2018)

The weekend, with a few bits to do in the office. I quickly popped out to get something for breakfast and bought some nice flowers for my wife's birthday.


In the afternoon we went to Barrington Court for a walk around and cup of tea & a slice of cake.


 



 

In the evening we had a Chinese but my wife told me we could only order one main dish each :-(


Sunday and it was Mrs Smith's Birthday but she was unable to get the day off so went to work. After breakfast at my Mum & Dad's I bought some bits and pieces and by then my wife had finished work and Lee had come home.

We went for an OK meal at the Worlds End but enjoyed ourselves.
 
 

Pate starters for me, with soup, prawn cocktail and white bait for the others.




Then a less than impressive nut roast and pork roast, with slightly better fish cakes and a steak.



 

Then chocolate fondue,  ice-cream, panacota and a trifle.

 
 
 

Then we went to see my Mum & Dad, for tea & cake.


Then back home, for tea & cake.






No comments:

Post a Comment