Friday 11 May 2018

Day 3052 (09/05/2018)

Our 31st Wedding Anniversary.


We started with a very a nice breakfast.


We had planned to go to The Willow Tree restaurant in Taunton but they had closed down and been sold two weeks ago, so I booked up to go to The Globe in Milverton, which also does very nice food but in the afternoon the phoned to say that had to cancel all the bookings as their extractor fan had broken and so they could use their ovens.

So we had to have a think and luckily we managed to get a table at The Bank in Taunton and we even took Thomas with us, so we could have a drink and he could then drive us back :-)

 

My & my wife went for the scallop starters, which was very tasty.
 

Thomas had the Chicken mains, my wife had the guinea fowl and I had the lamb, again all very tasty.




 
 

I had a raspberry & pimms cheesecake, which was so unbelievable light, my wife had the passion fruit tart, whilst Thomas had a chocolate pudding.


 

The my & my wife shared a cheese board and a lovely glass of 10 year old port before having a latte.

 
 
A very lovely evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment