Thursday 21 December 2017

Day 2913 (21/12/2017)

I had meant to get up early to do some shopping but I had a bit of a lie-in, still suffering from a cold.

Then I went out to do my usual (but a bit later than normal) trip on behalf of the local food bank and saw my wife in the shop.


I couldn't do as much as usual as the trolley was fully loaded and heavy to try and manoeuvre but they were very pleased to receive the donation.


We should all try to help people less fortunate than ourselves.

I got back to work and had a bit of a bust-up come very strong disagreement with my business partner, so it could be a tense Christmas for the business. 

I spoke to a solicitor in the afternoon about an issue over my pension from 1996. I would have loved to take the police on, especially as it could have been worth a lot of money but I took his advice and will leave this one alone.

Hopefully the house will start to look a little bit more Christmasy this evening as we have eventually got the decorations down from the loft.






No comments:

Post a Comment