Tuesday 19 December 2017

Day 2908 & 2909 (16 & 17/12/2017)

The last day of the course started with another breakfast at the hotel.


And some tempura conga ell and a nearby restaurant, which was quite nice.


In the evening I had a bit of a walk around and ended up having a steak in a grill place.


 




Then back to the hotel to sleep and have an early night as I had to be up at about 6:30am as my taxi was booked for 7am as the airport I'm booked back on is about 2hrs away from the hotel.

I got to see some more of the city on the taxi journey.

 

  

Then at the airport I was able to relax and have some croissants, french toast and waffles with an orange juice, rather than the spicy Japanese food and loads of alcohol that was on offer.

 
 

Then on to the plane and back into business class but not really able to drink as I have to drive my car later.





 

 
 

 
 

After the nice roast beef dinner, I had a few hours kip and then mote food, this time roast lamb.


At Paris I had to sit in the departures lounge for several hours before I could check my bag in, by which time my plane was showing as being delayed 2 1/2 hrs, then it got more and more delayed due to issues with landing equipment at Bristol Airport.

They handed out voucher cards, so I bought some food just as they said our 9:25pm flight was now going to be a 6:00am flight. 



So we had to check-out of the airport with our bags and then they arranged a hotel for everyone which obviously took ages, so it was about 1am before I got into my room and was able to remove my compression socks and have a nice shower.   


Then time just for a couple of hours sleep before I an due to be picked up and taken back to the airport.



No comments:

Post a Comment