Tuesday 19 December 2017

Day 2903 (11/12/2017)

I ha gone to bed around midnight but was woken about 90minutes later as my business partner was texting, getting me to go to Tokyo instead of Tony, who had lost his passport.

I eventually agreed, even though I had lots of stuff already arranged for this week. So it was an early morning for m preparing to fly in the afternoon, although even earlier for my wife as she had to put some of my shirts on to wash and then iron them.

In the afternoon it was off to Bristol Airport via Paris but with enough time to use the free lounge.






Then at Paris I had time to use the Business Class Lounge.




It was possibly a mistake to have 5 glasses of Champagne but it was very nice.


Then on to the plane for my 14hr business class flight to Tokyo, which was very nice & very comfortable (which was just as well as we had a 2hr wait on the tarmac as someone has discovered a "large scratch" on the fuselage that needed examining).

 

 

 

Not great food and not a great selection of movies (mostly French with some Japanese things, so fair to say I prefer British Airways).








No comments:

Post a Comment