Saturday 18 November 2017

Day 2880 & 2881 (18 & 19/11/2017)

A weekend, with a fair bit of work to do.

Next year is definitely my last year of work. If the software / app we have developed takes off then I should be earning enough to no longer have to get involved. If the app doesn't take off then our salesman should be getting work in from the UK & abroad and the researchers should be of at a level that I no longer need to check their work.

Either way I am aiming to just do the occasional  bit of research to find new things, to I can keep the app, the website and our researchers up to date. And the occasional management meeting, which I will insist now only take place in nice cities and nice hotels.

Thomas said about having a Paella on Saturday night, which went down very well.

 
 

On Sunday I did a nice roast Pork.






No comments:

Post a Comment