Wednesday 28 December 2016

Day 2556 (27/12/2016)

Christmas seems to be over already.


In the afternoon we all went to Bristol to drop my mother-in-law back home.

Age is an awful thing but sometimes the kindest thing might look (and feel) like the cruelest thing. If I get so bad large areas of my life are no longer in my memory and I quite clearly can't look after myself, then please kill me.

Awful news in the evening that Carrie Fisher had died following her heart attack a few days earlier. Another talented person taken far too early. If the worlds was full of Donald Trump's & Tony Blair's then their would be no point in living. We need these artistic talented people who shake things up to make life worth living.

2016 has been an awful year for good people dying far too early. I hope 2017 is a year when more politicians than artists die. The world would be better for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment