Friday 12 August 2016

Day 2417 (10/08/2016)

I had meant to go to the gym at around 10am as I had a blood donor session at 2pm but I got a bit tied up and busy so I didn't get there until after 12 and finished working out at 1pm.


I managed to cool down a bit and have a biscuit before giving blood but I'm sure they don't recommend this.


Usually I struggle to drink the litre of water before giving blood but today I had two full glasses and some biscuits. Then I gave blood but they had to try both arms, so it was a bit more painful than usual.



Thankfully there weren't any side effects from going to the gym but I made sure I re-fuelled on tea and biscuits before driving home.


Then home to more tea and a bit of work.

My wife went to visit her mum again, so I got some fish & chips for when she got home.



No comments:

Post a Comment