Saturday 11 June 2016

Day 2356 (10/06/2016)

I'm amazed at the people who follow me on Twitter (without me following them back).


In the afternoon I had a good meeting with the bank, so hopefully this will move our company forward. We don't need finance just an actual bank account but they just don't make it easy if you are not all based in the UK.

You would think for the benefit of employing people and paying tax that the government would make it easier. I know a lot has to do with the banks but the government set the rules and own large part of the banks, so I blame the government.

They are really only interested in large companies, who can donate to them, or give them a paid directorship when they get kicked out. They are really not bothered with anyone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment