Wednesday 13 April 2016

Day 2296 (11/04/2016)

I'm still not in the mood for work, I really should have retired but I am now the Director of another company, with staff in Romania, so will probably have to work for at least another 3 years.

At least we might make enough money to retire to a decent house in Rottingdean.

At lunchtime I went to see about a new car as I have to give mine back soon. I wanted something smaller, so it would be slower but wanted it to have a few toys and be comfortable, so went for an ex-demonstrator with leather option and a camera at the rear for parking.


It's very small but its big enough for me, and it's rare that anyone else gets in my car.

I missed step at the garage and hurt my knee. I still managed to go to the gym for a swim but it really hurts :-(





No comments:

Post a Comment