Saturday 12 March 2016

Day 2265 (11/03/2016)

I am still busy getting ready for the next three courses in three weeks. I don't intend to book this amount of courses again; in fact after these I don't actually have any more courses booked but I am aware that I might have to do a few more but not to the extent that I have worked over the last 6 months.

I am also looking forward to getting back to the gym on a daily basis when I am at home more often; hopefully with my life a bit calmer now I can turn things around and get to the shape & size I should be (I can dream).

I had to pop out at lunchtime to see my therapist. I only have one more appointment left and then I've had my lot on the NHS; which is odd seeing as we are only now addressing the real issues. I could pay to go privately or go back in 6 months. I'm undecided but have benefited from these.

Either way I'm looking forward to relaxing more, very soon.

I had my highest ever score in scrabble for a single word, Exoderms for 185, 8 letters over two treble words.


I may retire now :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment