Saturday 29 August 2015

Day 2070 (28/08/2015)

Busy and disappointing day.

Busy in as much as I was doing some stuff in the office but was getting really pissed off that my printer kept failing to talk to my computer, no matter how many times I re-installed it (apparently it is a known fault with these printers).

In the end my printer lost the battle of wills, so its a skip


and I now have a new one.


I went for a swim, then back home and I repaired the over, which had gone again (only got it sorted in April but elements are a bit like bulbs, could last years or weeks). Having seen the repair change these things, I know it only takes a few minutes and a screwdriver, so I thought rather than pay his £30 fee I would do it myself.


After battling for about 30 minutes in the small and painful confines of the cooker I had replaced the blown element but decided I would rather pay the money next time.

The disappointing part of the day was that one of the police groups that I was hopping would see sense and settle quickly & cheaply decided to ignore my emails.

Whatever happens will now cost them a lot more in time alone, oh well, can't say I didn't offer.







No comments:

Post a Comment