Monday 3 August 2015

Day 2045 (03/08/2015)

The start of a very busy week.

As well as going back to the gym after a gap of a month or two (I've been away a lot and very busy) I basically have to write all my course material into a book or two and do my quarterly Newsletter which is now late, despite me writing most of it on the plane on my way to Lanzarote in June.

When I was out I had a few chores to do, including buying a very expensive (unfortunately not first class) train ticket to have a meeting in London next week. As I knew I would be sometime getting the ticket (cheaper to do it at the window than online), so I went to get a ticket for the car park.


I'm not being awkward but when it says "Press The Green Button" there should be a green button, not a red one and a silver one, it is very confusing for us old folk.

The gym was knackering.


But I had some nice fruit when I came back.


Plus the left over curry but that doesn't sound as healthy.








No comments:

Post a Comment