Sunday 26 July 2015

Day 2035 (24/07/2015)

Another rough night but at least I slept uninterrupted between and 1am and 7am, so the people in the adjoining room were probably happy not to hear the flush going ever 45mins.

The course went well and was great fun this week as they were a small bunch who actually knew more than normal and were happy to join and talk.

After the course I thought I had finished early enough to come straight home, so got a cab to the car park and started to drive thru the early rush hour traffic on a Friday afternoon, during really torrential rain on apparently get away Friday, the first day of the school holidays.

What long journey that was, I was amazed I got home at all, let along by 9pm, only about 5hours after I started.

Now to relax, with the aid of medication.







No comments:

Post a Comment