Sunday 26 July 2015

Day 2034 (23/07/2015)

I have stayed in a few Ibis Hotels over the years and this like many have a little circular pod for a bathroom / shower.


I always find them quite enclosed, verging on the claustrophobic, quite space aged, handy for a quick shower but not someone you want to spend too long; however I think I visited it ever hour during the night.

If I was at home I would of stayed in bed and insisted my wife stay home to look after me. But I was away at work and had no choice but to continue with the course feeling like crap, which was apt.

There was nowhere on my route to the venue to pick up any Imodium or anything else, so I had to carry on, just with regular pit stops.

I felt so week, so had to have something to keep me going, even thou I knew I wouldn't have it for long.





No comments:

Post a Comment