Sunday 26 April 2015

Day 1945 & 1946 (25 & 26/04/2015)

The weather has been great all week and although I had loads to do in the office my main intention of the weekend was to cut the grass and get it ready for the summer.

So obviously whilst I was out buying the grass feed & moss killer it started raining, damn. It didn't stop for the rest of the day.

I managed to go swimming in the afternoon, so that was five times this week, which was good but I must get back upstairs to the actual gym.

On Sunday I had a bit of a disaster, well a first world disaster, so nothing major just annoying really.

As I was getting dinner ready the power went off. I checked the fuse board and reset the power, so no problem and I thought nothing more about it.

An hour later I was checking my roast potatoes and realised that the main over had broke (it happens every couple of years, a blown element) and my potatoes hadn't been cooking. I had to put them in the top over ut now I didn't have time to make them a crisp as I wanted and get dinner ready for 4:45pm as Kelly was going back home afterwards.

It ended up as a compromise, with vegetables nearly done right, dinner at 5:30pm and Kelly left a bit later than planned.

It was great to have Kelly back here for the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment