Saturday 11 April 2015

Day 1930 (10/04/2015)

Last day of doing the course.

If I'm honest it don't go as we had planned. The guy doing it was apparently a bit of a demon touch typist but he just recorded on an ipad and took notes. Well today, after he went out last night there were no notes, it was more of a battle for him to keep his eyes open.

Hopefully it will all go OK.

As the house I was doing the course in was not near an underground station they said it would be quicker to get a bus to Paddington.



I can't remember the last time I was on a bus in London, maybe in around 1978. They don't have a first class or business section, so I wont make a habit of this but it was fairly handy.

I got to Paddington with enough time to visit Yo-Sushi before catching a train back home.




No comments:

Post a Comment