Tuesday 17 February 2015

Day 1877 (16/02/2015)

Up very early to catch a train to London to have a meeting about doing some training.



My leg is still very painful making walking difficult but thankfully I didn't have that far to go.

The meeting went OK but its a toss of a coin whether I get the training or not. To be honest its only for a course or two so it isn't worth that much money and seems a bit of a long winded process for them to go thru but they want to appear to be fair; which seeing as they were interviewing the dodgy company from the West Midlands afterwards might be a good thing.

I was able to catch an early train home than I had planned but had to wait a few minutes for my wife to pick me up, so to kill the time I did my normal thing of acting like a tramp and checking around the machines for any lost cash.


I found 4 pound coins in the rejected coin slot, what a result :-)

Spent the afternoon asleep on the couch.



No comments:

Post a Comment