Friday 6 February 2015

Day 1867 (06/02/2015)

After going away to the Middle East the other week and missing home and not wanting to go away again for a while I have been invited to give a talk to some Health Insurance Investigators in Adelaide, Australia.




The aren't paying me but they are flying me over there, putting me up in a nice hotel for 4 days and I only have to speak for an hour.

There are a few drawbacks to this trip, apart from not being paid, the 4 days travelling for only 3 days there, the dreaded jet lag which always gets me but mainly when they booked the flights they booked me in economy, not even premier economy or business class but economy, me with the normally travellers.

Also I had about three other things booked that week, so have had to re-arrange another course and offer them a discount, I had tickets to see Stewart Lee and I have attached a meeting 12hrs after flying back.

It's an experience so it would be wrong to say No, so I didn't.

Went for a swim & a steam today.

Still trying to catch-up on my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment