Tuesday 16 December 2014

Day 1814 (15/12/2014)

A busy day doing work and I went back to the gym for my routine of 15 minutes on the bike at level 8, then doing the weights, on reps of 15, then 10 and then 5.  Then sit-ups with additional 5kg of weight doing reps of f 15, then 10 and then 5. Then 10 minutes on the cross trainer and then 5 minutes on the running machine, which even involved some running. Then 15 minutes of swimming to finish of and to relax (slightly).

Last month I was planning on repairing the sofa and chairs in time for Christmas but I've left it far too late to get it done, so I'm going to have to do it myself; which is annoying and previously has been painful when I've nearly stabbed myself with the replacement springs.

It isn't me that breaks the springs, honestly, but there are two people in the house, who like clones of each other, both let themselves fall down on to the sofa and the chairs, which seems to have more of an effect than me sitting down slowly.

Hopefully I shall have some free days to do this and change the blown bulbs around the house before everyone comes over for Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment