Saturday 13 December 2014

Day 1811 (12/12/2014)

The course finished with everyone passing the exam (well its not that hard and they have access to the internet) and they all deemed quite happy.

One of those on the course was quite high up in the West Midlands Police, a police force I'm currently in dispute with, so when he asked about doing courses for them I told him that I don't think I would be welcome at his force given our history, which surprised him.

As I had said this in front of the man who runs the policing department at the University I told him about my recent issues but he told me that he already knew as someone from the Metropolitan Police had phoned him to tell him all about me and what had happened this year.

Well that's nice of them, the utter C**TS. I really do hate the police nowadays, the sooner I have nothing to do with them the happier I will be.

I should say the guy at the University said he told them that it was nothing to do with them so they would carry on using me for my expertise and that they thought there would be two sides to the story.

Then a long & tiring drive home.





No comments:

Post a Comment