Sunday 31 August 2014

Day 1707 & 1708 (30 & 31/08/2014)

I started Saturday by sticking to the juice diet but just without the juice. I really don't link them, they are horrible, so I had a banana to eat and some nuts in the afternoon and then went for a swim.

In the evening I eat the avocado whilst I juiced just some apples & pineapple, which was much better.


On Sunday I had planned to eat normally but less so but thought I had better use up the fruit & vegetables we still had left over (there is loads of it), so used the avocado in a 1970's style avocado & prawn salad, which was very nice.


Then roasted some of the beetroot and courgette with some other veggies,



along with the kale & carrots for lovely Sunday Roast.


But I did still have some fruit juice, which was very welcome.


Then fresh fruit salad and natural yoghurt.


Apart from the very expensive juicer & blender I don't think we have wasted any money as I will eat everything that was meant to be juiced.

Rather than having really horrible juices I will just eat healthily during the week and keep going to the gym for the next 20+ years.




No comments:

Post a Comment