Thursday 14 August 2014

Day 1691 (14/08/2014)

Today I have two moans.

Firstly why are there so many trailers for scary horror films during things I'm watching.

I don't like scary horror films as they are scary & full of horrible things; as are most of their trailers. If I could I would watch all telly on catch-up and just fast forward the adverts but they've also started doing it to on-line things, where you can't do that.

Why can't they show adverts for musicals, I like musicals, I don't like scary horror films.

I think recently there were loads of complaints for a scary advert for planet of the apes (or whatever the new film is called) as it was shown in an advert break during a late night world cup football match, where kids would have been watching; but what about adults who don't like them.

Secondly I believe in environmental issues and think we should be concerned about our world but I truly can't be arsed to split my recycling and do it properly any more. Why can't I bung it all in together and let someone else sort it out.

Plus quite frankly our own personal waste isn't going to have much of an affect unless globally governments sort out the big stuff.

Make all plastic recyclable, if it can't be done pass laws making it illegal to make or import plastics that can't be recycled. We used to have lead in paint on children's toys but after we realised that it was dangerous it was outlawed.

Paper, card, cardboard, shiny or non-shiny its basically paper-ish or card-ish, you sort it out.

I've said it before about American and mass shootings, I know there are too many and they are all tragic but quite frankly I think if we had the same gun laws in the UK we would be having these mass shootings on an hourly basis (certainly we would be in Taunton or anywhere else I am); so really we should admire America's self control at making these tragic incidents only a weekly event.




No comments:

Post a Comment