Saturday 26 July 2014

Day 1672 & 1673 (26 & 27/07/2014)

I don't go to the gym at the weekend but the next time I do go I will have to remember to put in a different age as its my birthday tomorrow.

This is always a time of mixed emotions but I suppose it does get easier with the passage of time but I think we all miss Kim so much, every day.

My Mum & Dad are away for the weekend and Thomas is going away for a week on a photography assignment covering the cricket and a football match, so we are off to Brighton to see Kelly for my birthday.

Saturday - We went via Bridgwater, to take some flowers to Kim.


We aim to go every month to keep it looking nice with fresh flowers but sometimes its a little bit longer. Always poignant.

Then off to Brighton to see Kelly,


and have a nice Chinese.


Then back to Kelly's where she had made me a lovely carrot cake.


Sunday - It's my Birthday and we spent the day with Kelly in Rottingdean, having a lovely Sunday roast at Ye Old Blackhorse.



Then back to Kelly's where my wife did a cake for me,


yes she put the candles as 74 not 47, hahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment