Friday 11 July 2014

Day 1656 (10/07/2014)

It would have been working in the office and then the gym but to be honest I just couldn't work, even though I had plenty to do. I could do no more than watch about 4hrs of YouTube video's.

I forced myself to the gym again, 10minutes hard fast cycling, then a set of weights, doing reps of 20, 10 & 5, then into the pool for 22 lengths. Totally knackered but feeling the benefit.

In the afternoon I went up to Bristol to meet up with the boys from the van I used to be on for one of our regular get to together's.

When I was explaining my recent events most expected me to have lost my temper & hit someone. I don't know, talk about give a dog a bad name, you put a few people in hospital and the next thing you know everyone expects you to always be violent but I'm a lover not a fighter ;-)

Anyway it was great to see the boys (there were no girls on our van).



No comments:

Post a Comment