Wednesday 9 July 2014

Day 1654 (08/07/2014)

My arms are still aching from yesterdays session in the gym but again today my life was mostly doing some work in the office and then off to the gym.

It's not that I spend hours in the gym using every machine and muscle group, its only about half and hour in the gym (10 minutes on the bike then doing a few weights) then another half an hour in the pool but it does kill me as I tend to throw myself into it in an attempt to make a difference.

If the worse thing happens I might even fit into a suit by the Autmun time but for a number of reasons I hope I don't have too; although I will dress better, which should please a lot of people close to me.

Sorry to see Kelly go back to Brighton today but she will be back next week as it's Thomas's birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment