Saturday 21 June 2014

Day 1637 & 1638 (21 & 22/06/2014)

Still knackered but its been a fairly busy day for a middle-aged white guy. Did the re-cycling and then cutting the grass which was so long after a 3 week gap.


I still don't really have my appetite back and as well as my new medication I am taking a Yakult, multi vitamin and well-man tablet everyday. If nothing else I should be healthy & slimmer by the end of the summer.

On Sunday Kelly came home, on route to Glastonbury.


It's a shame the weather, which is lovely now looks to be awful for Glastonbury, which I still feel should be called Pilton, as it is in Pilton not Glastonbury. Hopefully the shower-proof tent that my wife bought Kelly will stand up to the promised storms (it wont).

Watered the garden in the evening, which is looking better now the grass has been cut.







No comments:

Post a Comment