Tuesday 17 June 2014

Day 1629 (13/06/2014)

It would be true to say I have not been sleeping well the last few weeks and am quite stressed. Today I was very stressed, so stressed I couldn't even eat my breakfast. Plus I have a terrible cold and a really painful ear ache. So I'm now on a lovely combination of drugs, so am not supposed to be drinking.

We went out to the pool but I wasn't helped by knowing that something I was desperately waiting on has been put off until the end of September. It may be a blessing but I'm now going to be stressed for months on end. It maybe good for my diet but very little else.

When / If I sue people for thousands then I'm defiantly spending some of it on another holiday for me and my wife as this one has been slightly ruined by my level of stress.

We went to a burger type restaurant, which was OK but quite frankly I didn't feel like eating it.















No comments:

Post a Comment