Tuesday 18 March 2014

Day 1540 & 1541 (15 & 16/03/2014)

I week off, well a few bits of work need doing but mostly off with my wife this week.

It was a nice day on Saturday, which we spent mostly relaxing and then visiting Gary & Elaine.


After we left we stopped off to look at the sea but it had gone quite cold, so we didn't stay long but had to stop on the way back to get fish & chips, to share.


On Sunday we had a lovely evening at the park Plaza in Cardiff, which is a very nice place we had stayed at before.


We had cocktails in the evening and I thought I would have a Bloody Mary, as I had always fancied one, but it was Bloody Awful. It might have been OK if it was being warmed in a saucepan with some pasta.


Then we had a lovely evening meal.






 



And finished off with a nice Baileys & Ice by the fire.





No comments:

Post a Comment