Friday 7 March 2014

Day 1532 (07/03/2014)

Much the same as yesterday , busy in the office and then went for a swim.

Then the day finished off with some left over Chinese.

I have watched a few things about World War One lately, most of the documentaries and very sad. I've also started watching 37 Days a TV Series about the days in-between the shooting of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand on the 28th of June 1914 to the United Kingdom declaring war on Germany on the 4th of August 1914.

It's quite good and very interesting but on a slightly connected note I stood on the very spot at the Latin Bridge in Sarajevo where the assassination took place.


I was working in Sarajevo in 2007 but despite having a phone with a camera I only took about 4 photographs in the whole two weeks I was there and they were of the view from the revolving restaurant of the Radon Plaza Hotel where we were staying.


How technology changes our lives, as within only a few years I was taking photographs of everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment