Thursday 20 February 2014

Day 1517 (20/02/2014)

Still busy in the office and still enjoying being at home and still not gone back to the gym after my swim earlier in the week.

Thomas is at Swansea tonight covering a European game.


The photo was more about his match day bib than him, although many of the photos he takes of us blowing out candles on birthday cakes are similarly framed.

Apparently there was an earthquake today and despite the local news & papers trying to make it a big story I never felt a thing and I doubt many other people did either as it was centered in the Bristol Channel and was under the sea.


I know I shouldn't but I do check the Mail Online website every so often. This story made me sigh, as why would someone basically paying a $1million for a Maltese Passport, one come to this country and two end up claiming benefits.


I expect to have this brought up when I visit my parents or my mother-in-law, as unfortunately they both read and believe this type or right wing shit without ever thinking.




No comments:

Post a Comment