Tuesday 21 January 2014

Day 1487 (21/01/2014)

First day of the course and it went quite well, having cut a few bits to so the day wouldn't over run for a change.


I've done lots of training for Lancashire Police over the years but I think they have been told they should be teaching some of the basics themselves, so there are two trainers sat in on the course trying to understand it at a level where they could teach it but they are not feeling confident, which is hardly surprise as it isn't really a subject you can see delivered, then never use and then deliver a few months later.

I'm sure that it won't effect my business too much but even if it does I'm raising the prices dramatically this year, so hopefully can do less but earn more.

Went for a meal in the pub next door and had the most disappointing cauliflower cheese ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment