Thursday 16 January 2014

Day 1473 - 1482 (07 - 16/01/2014)

So there I was having enjoyed a nice curry and a relaxing evening watching the telly, then I woke up in the early hours shacking uncontrollably and within 2hrs my leg was full inflamed again. So off to hospital which was quite interesting as they had a shortage of beds but I needed one quick, so I ended up in resuscitation, which was reassuring.

To help with the pain they gave me some Tramadol, which I fully recommend.


This was fairly early on and my leg did get quite a bit worse.

So a couple of days in hospital on a ward with mostly very old and confused men, which was very depressing but at least I didn't disturb them with my sleeping.

After a few days I was allowed home which was nice but I was left totally exhausted with no appetite.


Also I ended up with a bit of a pressure sore on the back of my leg. It never rains.....

Once again this coincided with a course so cost me quite a few quid but the rest has been nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment