Monday 6 January 2014

Day 1470 & 1471 (04 & 05/01/2014)

Saturday started quietly, well when I say quietly I mean there was a power cut and everything went off, for a few hours. Luckily I was able to pop round to Mum & Dads to fill up some flasks and toast some crumpets, so breakfast went ahead pretty much unaffected.

We (OK mostly my wife) spent the day tidying away the Christmas stuff.



I made a nice lunch, with smoked salmon & cream cheese bagels.


Sunday was a cultural day, watching my friend Sam sing in a choir.




The evening finished slightly strangely as after the concert a group of us went to the neighbouring school where we had been directed to park to find that the gates had been locked. After much trying to get released through the official means someone came along and with the assistance of what could have been a pretty large anglegrinder we were free.


I don't think the school will be too impressed but they may have learnt to vital lessons. Firstly have an up to date key holder list lodged withthe local police and secondily don't empoy an utter arse as a caretaker who locks a load of cars in your car park when there is an event on at a neighbouring school.




No comments:

Post a Comment