Friday 27 December 2013

Day 1460 Christmas Day (25/12/2013)

IT'S CHRISTMAS.

Ho Bloody Ho & Bah Humbug, I hate the build up to Christmas if it was in my power I would ban any talk about Christmas until the week before Christmas but actually on Christmas Day I'm fairly happy as I love being with my family, even more so now that the kids (they will always be kids to my wife & I) have grown up and with Kelly living away and Thomas splitting his time between being asleep in bed and being away at the football.

I'm sure today was possibly the only second time that I have made Christmas Dinner and the first time that I've made it for my parents, so there was quite a bit of pressure, so today was all about the food, as are most days.







A fun day was had by all.






No comments:

Post a Comment