Monday 23 December 2013

Day 1458 (23/12/2013)

Golly if I thought it was wet & windy before today (I did) well then today I realised how wet & windy it could be, very very very very very very wet & windy.

I managed to do all of my Christmas shopping in less than about an hour by basically not buying anything for anybody, Bah Humbug, Sod Off Tiny Tim.

I had a box of smelly cheese for Christmas from my friend Sam.


Thankfully I fond where the deliveryman had hid it in the garden shed as that would have stunk after a few days, let along the whole winter.

When my wife came home the electricity was off, so we got some Tea's from the garage, in suitable Christmas design.



It is fair to say that we would definitely be all set for Christmas in 2014 but 2013 might well be a bit of a push.




No comments:

Post a Comment