Sunday 22 December 2013

Day 1455 (20/12/2013)

I've ended up with a sudden shed load of work to do over the next week or two but hopefully it should be the last time this happens.

I've been watching Hill Street Blues on 4OD, from the very first pilot episode, which from memory we were told about when visiting my Nan & Grandad when it first came out in the early 1980's.

By strange coincidence two of the uniformed main characters had a good squad number on their car.


A few years later I was given this as my collar number.


Now with camera phones we tend to take photographs of everything but back then it was more of a pain and more expensive, so there are very few of me in uniform in those days.

It is strange as I have a habit of always looking at the clock when it 22:02.

I was going to the gym but the traffic was so bad I ended up visiting my mum & dad for a cup of tea instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment