Friday 20 December 2013

Day 1453 (18/12/2013)

I'm having a relaxing week, doing a little bit of work and going to gym but today was also the annual works Christmas Party.

OK I obviously work alone but Thomas is classed as staff, so us and our respective partners went out for dinner on what was the worse weather of the year. It was truly a journey to remember, driving at around 25mph down flooded roads, avoiding fallen branches. 

We went to Route 303 as Cacey had fancied going there and it was a change from a Curry or a Chinese. 


It was basically an American Diner so we had to go all out and be as piggy as possible, which obviously wasn't a challenge for me.  I started with a full on cream filled strawberry milkshake as I was the driver on my own works do.
 

A sharing combo for starters.


A small mixed grill, no honestly there was a much larger version with over 2lb of meat, so this was technically from the diet menu.


Feeling stuffed the girls cheated and shard some doughnuts,


whilst I went for the waffles,


And Thomas went for the crumble & custard.


We just about made it out of the diner and back home. I would go back but next time perhaps have something a bit smaller & lighter.




No comments:

Post a Comment