Tuesday 10 December 2013

Day 1444 (09/12/2013)

I was up before 6am to go to London on the train.


I had two meeting. The first was with a lady from Rook 414 Productions, talking about a potential new Channel 4 series that needs someone like me to be involved.


It was rather off-putting as this lady reminded me strongly of the character player by Jessica Hynes in 2012, a very annoying media / pr / advertising lady.


Hopefully they wont want to be involved as I could only last a day before telly her who she reminds me off and she might not be too pleased.

Then off to another meeting where I had to explain what I did on an enquiry to a client about a potential massive company fraud. It was like a scene from an Agatha Christie film as we met in an old fashioned Boardroom which was full of wood paneling.

I only spoke for a couple of minutes but it added about 5 hours to my day but thankfully they were paying me £25 p/hr, so it was an OK day.







No comments:

Post a Comment