Friday 31 May 2013

Day 1251 (30/05/2013)

Another busy day in the office but I managed to go to the gym but thought I should ease myself back into it by just going swimming.

It was fairly quiet in the house as Kelly was out doing theatre things in Exeter & London. and Thomas was doing photography things at the cricket in Birmingham.

If only you could collect something similar to air-miles as a frequent user of the trains, as Kelly spends a lot of money & time on trains. I really hope that the show in Exeter works out for her and gives her the next step up she needs as she does try hard and deserves the break.

The cricket was a bit of a washout for Thomas, as it was raining so there was no play but its sounds like he had a  good and interesting day anyway. When he explained about the food they were provided with I have decided that I may get a second job as a press photographer.

The only trouble is that driving to Birmingham and back only for the match to be called off means that there was no chance of selling any photographs, so money spent but nothing earned. So I hope the rest of this tournament goes a bit better for him as I think I will be refueling his car for him an a near daily basis.


A few of Thomas's photography things that he had to take out of his bag whilst it was drying. The big lens in the middle weighs a ton but is apparently very good.




No comments:

Post a Comment