Tuesday 21 May 2013

Day 1242 (21/05/2013)

Last night I stupidly stayed up watching State of Play on the telly. It was not as good as the original tv series and finished quite late.

So imagine my surprise this morning when I woke up at 8:04am having set my alarm for 7:20am.

So it was a mad rush to have a shower and drive to the training by 8:45am do I could still set up for a 9am start. I hate mornings like that, it seems to put you on the back foot all day.

Anyway the day went OK & I'm aiming to get a bit more work done tonight.

Today I started my new healthy eating period by not having the bread roll at lunch, not having any afters with lunch, drinking lots of water today rather any tea, then tonight having a lemonade instead of a pint of shandy with my dinner and not having an afters.

Saying that I did have a vegetable chili for lunch and some nice fish cakes for dinner, so I've not exactly been starving myself.



But as the advert says, every little helps.




No comments:

Post a Comment