Monday 25 February 2013

Day 1157 (25/02/2013)

Going back up to Preston today for another course this week. I'm back up here in two weeks time as well.

For some reason my i-phone won't link to my laptop properly, so I can't get to my photo's when I'm away so as a treat here is a picture of our curry from Saturday (no we didn't eat it all), it was lovely.


And a picture of Thomas's photo's in the paper he has started doing stuff for.


I was quite impressed as he wasn't well but realised he still had to go and stand in the cold for a few hours working.

Just about up to date with work and feeling confident for some courses in the future but slightly worried that I have arranged a couple of courses that I have to pay for and I haven't had anyone enroll on them yet. This might be an expensive failure.

Having jut caught a bit of the Oscars I must say that I love Les Miserables and I know that Russell Crowe can be a stupid arse at times but I think he is a really great actor and has a fantastic voice. I dare say on my 3+ hour drive up to Preston I shall be playing the soundtrack a few times.




No comments:

Post a Comment