Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day 1151 (19/02/2013)

Just about getting up to date with all of the reports and stuff.

Not that I'm being lazy at the moment. For the courses I used to spend a couple of days doing the laminates and handouts but a little while ago I got a local printer do the laminates and I am now getting them to do all of the handouts. This should make life a bit easier but mean I have more boxes of stuff in my office.

Whilst a couple of boxes of paper doesn't sound much it just all adds up, especially seeing as I have also bought 10 cheap laptops to use on courses. I had meant these laptops for something I'm doing later in the year but I have already taken a booking for a course when I will need all of these laptops, so they are half paid for already.

Thankfully I have someone helping me on these courses as I don't fancy carrying 10 laptops and all of my training material.

Actually it should be an interesting course which I may comment about afterwards.




No comments:

Post a Comment