Tuesday 12 February 2013

Day 1144 (12/02/2013)

It's funny how one early morning me makes me feel like crap all week. I know lots of people get up early everyday but I'm just not an early morning person, I'm more of an evening person.

I used to be an evening & night person but as I get older I'm now just an evening person. In a few years time I may only feel good during the afternoon, which is when I watch countdown, at which point someone please do the decent thing and book me into Dignitas.

I was talking about care for the elderly yesterday with some people, who jokingly suggested that when they got older and felt the start of dementia that they would go out and shot a politician (I suggested not to limit it to just one) then they could see out their days in a warm prison, with their care being provided by the state, so they would not be a drain on their family or their money.




No comments:

Post a Comment