Sunday 10 February 2013

Day 1141 & 1142 (09 & 10/02/2013)

Weekend here and lots to do but we pent Saturday having a bit of a family get together for my mums birthday.

We were going to take her out for dinner but she insisted on doing a buffet (I think to clear out the freezer after Christmas) and as always made a couple of lovely sweets.


It is always so nice when we get together, we don't do it enough.


Honestly my wife is not drunk in this photo.

Making a Chinese dinner today to celebrate the New Year, and bought my wife some flowers , which isn't a rarity but today she may need cheering up as she phoned earlier to say that someone drover into her car on the way to work.

So just for a change I will be going to the local vehicle repair shop for damage to a front wing. I think they have my details of file.

Update - 19:45 - Well my wife's car isn't that bad but it is a bit scratched and has a small hole in it.


Hopefully it won't cost the other people too much but it will need a visit to the garage.

I may have over done the food (that's unusual isn't it). 






No comments:

Post a Comment