Monday 21 January 2013

Day 1122 (21/01/2013)

Had my haircut first thing this morning, which always makes me feel better. I really hate having long hair and when I mean long hair I mean if it is touching my ears or could be combed then its too long.

It would be true to say that Thomas is not like me at all. He last had a haircut before going to Europe, back in August and now looks as if he is wearing a hat or fluffy bear on his head.

Went to the gym today for another 30 minute swim, but will actually be going upstairs and back on the exercise machines & weights tomorrow.

As much as I want Thursday's event in East Anglia to be cancelled, I have arranged to drop something off on the way and to meet someone whilst over there, so really I need it to go ahead but just need all the snow to have gone by lunchtime Wednesday and for it to be about 8 degrees warmer.




No comments:

Post a Comment