Friday 18 January 2013

Day 1119 (18/01/2013)

Well we woke up to snow in Taunton but heroically I made it to work without any problem.


OK it is only about 14 foot between my bedroom and my office. The gnome's in the garden seem OK with it and even if they weren't they are not coming inside.


I offered to drive my wife to work and she accepted, what a cheek. I refused to change out of my shorts and into trousers, as really that's just admitting that I might have to get out of the car or walk back and that wasn't going to happen, although it could easily have.  



Anyway, like some Victorian explorer I managed to make the 6 mile journey to Asda and back. It is still snowing a bit and if it freezes it will be horrible to go out in, but whatever its like I will still try to pick my wife up after she finishes work.




No comments:

Post a Comment