Friday 11 January 2013

Day 1112 (11/01/2013)

A cold start today, so had to scrape the ice from my wife's car this morning before she drove off to work. One of the problems with her car is that it's so big and my arms are so short that I can only clear about half the windscreen.

Aiming to go for a swim again later and then will start doing all of the gym work again next week.

Update - 17:00 - I went swimming earlier and it was reminiscent of swimming in the sea during the summer, deceptively cold, as apparently their water heater was on the blink. Also there were a couple of people swimming either side of me who appeared to be trying out for an Olympic trial so were making quite a few waves.

All that was missing were a few sea-gulls & the smell of suntan lotion.




No comments:

Post a Comment