Friday 11 January 2013

Day 1111 (10/01/2013)

After doing the reports that needed doing I went out to see a friend who has moved to a new place and to buy some new polo shirts for my courses.

It was nice to see my friend Simon & his house was lovely (and his wife Claire but she was out walking the dogs for most of my visit). It is a timber framed barn conversion overlooking the countryside. Everything is electric and computer controlled. The house came with about 4 books of instructions, so I think if I lived there I would have to get the kids to stay at home forever, as the Sky+ box is still beyond me.

One thing that I had never seen in a house before was a wine cupboard which was split into two, one half chilled for white and one side insulated for red.

Awful weather today, wet & foggy.







No comments:

Post a Comment