Tuesday 8 January 2013

Day 1109 (08/01/2013)

All the Christmas stuff is now put away and our cleaner will be here soon after quite a long gap for the Bank Holiday. The house always looks better on a Tuesday after Ann has been cleaning, not just because she has hovered but because my wife feels the need to tidy all of the other crap away.

Thankfully in a couple of months the house will be tidier anyway, and I have started by throwing away half the contents of one of the cupboards in the kitchen.

I had possibly the most expensive 40 minute telephone call of my life this morning, with three highly paid lawyers. I doubt it cost less than £1,000 but was not completely negative.

Hopefully I might be popping to London this week for a brief meeting to help clear the air. Well when I say clear the air, I mean throw a lot of smelly stuff and hope that it sticks.




No comments:

Post a Comment